Order 12 - All of the Details!
It's official! Order 12 will begin Thursday, May 1st at 10:00am PDT. We will be selling FLO 60s, 90s and DISCS. We unfortunately will not have any FLO 30's for sale during Order 12. We plan to have more in June during Order 13.
Every wheel purchased within the first hour will receive a FREE 26 oz FLO Cycling Specialized Purist Water Bottle (see picture below). Please read the details below for "General Information" and FAQ about Order 12. We can't thank you enough for your support and patience.
- Order 12 begins May 1, 2014 at 10:00am PDT. Access the store here. You will need a store account to checkout. We recommend creating your accounthere before the order starts to save time.
- On May 1, 2014 the "Store" page will feature a countdown timer. When it hits 00:00:00:00 refresh your page to begin shopping.
- 450 wheels will be available during Order 12.
- We will have FLO 60s, 90s, and DISCS available during Order 12. There will be 75 FLO DISCS available during Order 12 and they will have an upgrade option for 11 speed that will cost $30.
- Wheels are estimated to ship by May 10th.
- There are currently 836 people signed up for Order 12.
- All sales are on a first-come-first-serve basis. We are working hard to eventually have stock. For more information, please read this blog article.
- Orders tend to sell out quickly. All 2013 and 2014 Orders have sold out in less then one hour and popular wheels can go in under 5 minutes. We suggest being online at 9:55am PDT if you are interested in buying wheels. Please know there is no pressure to buy, we just want to be honest.
- Order 13 is scheduled to take place in mid June 2014 and is estimated to have approximately 650 wheels.
- You are not guaranteed a wheel when adding it to the cart. You must check out to confirm your order.
- International shipping rates to some countries are quoted very high in our shopping cart. This is because a bug exists in the USPS.com API. We are not able to change this. We recommend checking out and we will issue a refund after we process the order. Shipping rates never exceed $115 for two wheels though you may see rates as high as $700. We are sorry for the trouble. If we could fix it we would.
Questions About Order 12
Q1. How and where do I place my order?
A1. The store opens at 10:00am PDT. On the morning of the order, the store page will have a count down timer on it. When the count down timer hits 00:00:00:00, refresh your page to access the store and begin shopping!
Note* You will need to create an account to shop in our online store. We highly recommend creating an account before next Thursday to save time during Order 12. You can create your account here.
Q2. Do we have live up to date inventory on our site?
A2. That’s sort of a yes and no question. When you select the product you will see how many are available under the “Bearings or Bearing/Build” pull down menus (The “Sticker Color” pull down does not show how many wheels are in stock.). If there is one left and you add it to your cart it does not mean you have secured the wheel. You must make it all the way through the cart before the wheel is yours. If someone else has bought the wheel in that amount of time, you will receive an out of stock warning when you hit the confirm order button.
Q3. My page is really slow what should I do. (We hope this doesn’t happen!)
A3. We have done all we can to beef up the server to prevent crashing. That said there are no guarantees. When you click to add a wheel to your cart it may take a second or two to load. Please do NOT hit the "Add to Cart" button multiple times. If you do you will add more then one wheel to your shopping cart. If there are any technical difficulties during the sale, please be patient, we will be working to correct them as soon as humanly possible. If you page is slow after hitting “confirm order”PLEASE DO NOT HIT REFRESH or your card may be charged twice. If you do hit refresh by mistake and are double charged, please let us know and we will be sure to refund your second order.
Q4. What Water Bottle is going to be available?
A4. A FREE 26oz FLO Cycling Specialized Purist Water Bottle will be given for each wheel purchased during the first hour of Order 12.
Q5. When will the wheels ship to me?
A5. Wheels are estimated to ship the first by May 10th.
Q6. How much are ceramic bearings?
A6. Ceramic wheels are an additional $100 per wheel. Ceramic bearings support our Bike for a Kid Program and have excellent durability. Learn more about our Bike for a Kid Program.
Q7. Do you offer Shimano 11 speed hub bodies?
A7. All of our wheels except the FLO DISC now ship with 11 speed hub bodies. The FLO DISC is 11 speed compatible but requires an upgrade during checkout. The upgrade is $30 and you will receive both the 11 speed and 10 speed hub bodies.
Q8. What payment methods do you accept?
A8. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. We do not accept PayPal.
We hope that this answers your questions about the upcoming pre-order. If we have left anything out please let us know.
Thanks again for your patience and support.
Jon and Chris